Improving Teacher Programme 2017
Developing teaching to be consistently 'good' or above
Date: 21st and 28th February, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th March 2017
Time: All sessions run from 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Location: TBC - in an Epping Forest or Harlow school venue
Designed by Olevi, facilitated by experienced teachers, the ITP:"A really positive experience which has challenged my thinking and made an impact on my teaching."
- provides improving teachers with in-depth coaching, tailored to a self-assessment of their teaching
- provides opportunities to deepen their understanding of high-quality classroom practice and teaching and learning. Participants improve their teaching through facilitated practice, observation of colleagues and working with ‘live’ students
- supports a wider range of teaching activities, including: planning lessons, starter activities, plenary sessions, questioning techniques, engaging in learning, challenging learning, assessment and differentiation strategies
- supports the aims and implementation of school improvement plans and other national agendas
- forms part of the professional development provision or entitlement for staff development within the school’s improvement plan
- builds confidence of staff to become used to class observations and adopt a positive “can do” attitude.
This course is led by highly experienced teachers and qualified Olevi facilitators.
Outcomes:"This has been a brilliant programme - the best CPD course I have been on"
- provide their students with the best possible learning experience
- improve standards in their classrooms and schools
- increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience
- work more effectively as active members of their school team
"A very inspiring course - I feel that I have become a stronger teacher."Costs:
The cost of this training is £370 per delegate for Alliance members, or £430 for non-Alliance Members
How to book: