Specialist Leader of Education: Information Event
Date and time: Tuesday 28th March, 4.00pm - 5.30pm
Venue: Leverton Primary School, Honey Lane, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3BE
An SLE is a middle or senior leader with a particular area of expertise, who will support middle or senior leaders in other schools.
Are you interested in….?
- Increasing opportunities to work independently, to be creative and try out new ideas
- Developing your coaching and facilitation skills
- Accessing opportunities to network with peers
- Gaining experience of different school environments
- Learning from ideas and approaches used in other schools
- Developing your skills and knowledge to benefit your own school
- Knowing that you are helping others to improve and having a positive impact on outcomes for children
Who can attend the event?
The event is targeted at experienced teachers from primary and secondary schools who are interested in becoming Specialist Leaders of Education. It will provide you with a background to the role and take you through the process of application.
We would particularly encourage attendance from Primary teachers in general, Primary SEND specialists, Secondary teachers of Maths, ICT, MFL, History, Geography, RE and Business Studies.
The event is FREE to attend - tea & coffee will be available on arrival.
How to book your place/RSVP:
Email: email@example.com or call 020 8508 0404, ext: 295
For more information about the event or about the SLE designation:
Email Angela Cass, Development Manager of the West Essex Teaching School Alliance, or call 020 8508 0404, ext:296