Disciplinary Investigations Training (17 March 21)
- Date: Wednesday 17th March 2021
- Time: 9:30 - 12:30
- Venue: Face to face at Alderton Junior School, IG10 3HE (will be moved online if government guidelines dictate.)
- Cost: £70
- Book here: https://forms.gle/Rp4WjLpJfoNz6Nhn9
- All Leaders and Managers
- HR Manager
This three-hour session is designed for those leaders and managers who may be undertaking the role of Investigation Officer in a disciplinary process.
The session will explain the role of the investigating officer at each stage of the process, up to and including at a disciplinary hearing and provide detailed guidance on each element of the investigation.
At the end of the session participants will understand:
- The role and responsibilities of investigating officers
- How to conduct a fair, objective and robust investigation
- How to gather and assess evidence
- How to formulate and present a disciplinary report
- The HR resources and support available to assist with investigations