New Governor Induction
THURSDAY 17th JANUARY 2019
6 - 8pm
Venue: Alderton Junior School, IG10 3HE
Course Leader: Julie Taylor (NLE)
The session will cover:
- The key roles and responsibilities of your Local Governing Body
- How to fulfil your obligations as a Governor
- Key documentation
- The importance of communication and collaboration
During the session you will:
- Capture any key questions you may need to ask when returning to your LGB.
- Record any personal actions which will enable you to become an effective governor.
- Identify any personal future training needs.